California Business Formation Lawyer
The Law Office of Jesse W. Jack
A Business Formation Law Firm Serving San Jose
From the earliest days when a business is just a gleam in an entrepreneur’s eye, there are legal questions to be answered. What legal form should the business take? What tax advantages or managerial benefits are there to forming a limited liability company as opposed to a corporation? How will the business form I choose today affect the raising of capital tomorrow? To answer these questions, you need an experienced business attorney.
At the Law Office of Jesse W. Jack, they have more than 50 years of experience helping entrepreneurs form new businesses. The goal is always the same: Helping business people minimize their risks and maximize their opportunities for success.
Helping Entrepreneurs, Start-ups and New Business Owners
The Law Office of Jesse W. Jack provides a wide variety of vital legal services to individuals and groups involved in business formation, including the following:
- Assistance in choosing the appropriate business form: Sole proprietorship, S corporation, C corporation, LLC (limited liability company), limited partnership, general partnership
- Completing and filing the paperwork: Reserving the business name, filing the charter documents, getting an EIN number
- Drafting necessary business formation documents, including: Bylaws, shareholder agreements, operating agreements, buy-sell agreements, employment agreements, issuance of stock and membership certificates
- Advising on forming a corporate board; operating a board; conducting shareholder meetings
- Advising on insurance and licensing issues, as well as accounting and reporting issues
- Providing business representation after the company is up and running