San Jose Business Formation Attorney
A Business and Real Estate Law Firm Serving San Jose
For more than 50 years, the Law Office of Jesse W. Jack has been providing business owners, start-ups and real estate investors with straightforward legal advice enabling them to make informed decisions.
From the very beginning of a business, when an entrepreneur needs clear, practical advice on business formation, to the very end, when an owner needs assistance to facilitate an orderly dissolution of a business, the Jack law firm is there to help.
Serving Clients in a Wide Range of Business, Real Estate and Probate Matters
The Law Office of Jesse W. Jack serves San Jose and surrounding California communities. The firm provides legal services in a number of areas, including:
- Business formation : Assistance in forming limited liability companies (LLCs), S corporations, C corporations, sole proprietorships, limited partnerships, general partnerships; drafting of shareholder agreements, operating agreements, buy-sell agreements
- Business representation : Business succession planning; drafting of business agreements; sales, purchases and mergers of businesses; advising employers on employer/employee issues
- Civil litigation Consultation : Provides consultation regarding Business litigation, including breach of contract and retail landlord/tenant disputes; employment litigation, such as enforcing non-compete clause, and handling discrimination and wrongful termination litigation, real estate litigation and more
- Real estate law : Negotiating and drafting leases for industrial, commercial and retail shopping; negotiating and drafting contracts for the sale and purchase of real estate; assisting clients in conducting due diligence investigation commercial lease disputes
- Real estate litigation Consultation : Provides consultation for commercial landlords and tenants in litigation, including unlawful detainer actions, breach of contract, boundary disputes, easements, partition, quiet title, American Disabilities Act (ADA) and other commercial real estate litigation
- Probate and trust law : Assisting with the drafting of wills, trusts, powers of attorney; business succession planning; assistance with probate administration; consultation regarding probate litigation; gift planning
The focus of the Jack law firm is finding cost-effective, durable solutions to legal problems. Clients’ interests are always put first when putting together a potential legal solution.